Get notified whenever I make a new post!
Is the TaoTronics TT-AH002 Ultrasonic Humidifier the right humidifier for you?
Amazon 4 1/2 stars overall rating (602 positive reviews 100 critical reviews)
With allergy season, flu season and people who just to keep their skin from drying out during the months of winter, humidifiers offer moisture into the room in a fine mist but could the TaoTronics TT-AH002 Ultrasonic Humidifier be right for you?
The Humidifier’s Perks
- It’s inexpensive, $34.99 on Amazon
- Quiet and healthy, TaoTronics ultrasonic humidifier silently infuses your room with clean moisturized air, so you can enjoy a clean, crisp and odorless air around you
- Extra fine ceramic filter filters out water impurity, harmful bacteria and bad odor at molecular level, leaving you with a clean and pure water vapor
- Double 360° rotatable mist nozzles output mist in two directions simultaneously, maximum output of 330 ml/h (0.08 gal/h) quickly filling a large space of up to 150 m3 / 5297 ft3.
- Classic control knob adjusts the amount of mist flow nice and easy; the humidifier shuts off automatically when detects low water with a warning red LED indicator, Weight(oz): 40
- Large 3.5 L / 0.92 gal. water tank means you get up to 10 hours of continuous mist without refilling, ideal for home and office use, Size(in): 8.74×8.03×12.20
- It has a handle to carry the water tank (from the bottom)
- There is an LED indicator light inside the tank to let you know the tank is running out of water.
The Humidifier’s Downsides
- No LED screen it has a dial
- It has a filter that needs replacing or at least cleaning
- It’s not for a big room at the most only 200 sq ft. about the size of a small bedroom.
- Fills from the bottom. The handle to carry it is also on the bottom.To me that’s downside but not a big one.
I will be writing a post comparing TaoTronics ultrasonic humidifier with a couple other brands in the future as we get to compare them. Until then let me know what your experiences have been with humidifiers.